Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will smoking in a wood shed leave behind a smell?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DirtyHead13, Oct 5, 2013.

1. alright so me and my dad are just finishing up a large wooden shed in our backyard and while putting in the electricity i thought to myself this would be a perfect place to smoke now that its getting cold and the snow will begin to fall soon. so my question is will it smell in there or is wood porous enough to let the smell dissipitate overnight? the shed is probably a good 12ft by 14ft and its just the frame and then wood on the outside. oh and it also has a wooden floor so the ground is covered.

2. Does it have any ventilation? I've smoked in my wood shed (which has two small openings for airflow on the roof) and the smell only lingers for about an hour. Plus if anyone asks about the smell you could just blame it on a skunk passing through at night.

3. Yeah you're good

4. Damn skunks are everywhere this time of year! Ha ha ha

5. #5 BUNNINGUD, Oct 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2013
    Well I smoke a few bong/vape bowls in a wooden shed mostly every night. Mine is insulated though, & say I go out n blaze @ 5 i cud go back out around 7/8 and still smells like weed like i just blazed in there. Unless you were asking if its gone the next night..then yea your good well for me atleast, But I can get a nice hotbox just with (2) .5 joints/few vape bowls (roughly a gram through the vape) & smoke just pours out the door...but my shed is not as big as yours, its about 5x10... Just thought id throw my 2cents in :)