Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will smoking cigarettes impact the time it takes to get clean?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CasualSmoker024, Aug 25, 2015.

1. #1 CasualSmoker024, Aug 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2015
    Extra toxins are being brought in to the body from the cigarette, I'm thinking this would mean it would take longer to get clean since your body has new things to worry about, but I have no idea(and hope that it isn't the case haha). I've tried googling it but I guess my google search game is weak since I'm not finding anything on the topic

2. Entirely different things. If you're smoking cigarettes that's enough to worry about- head/neck cancer, throat cancer, lung cancer, oral cancer, stinking of nicotine (nasty!), being disgusting, etc.. Not going to affect your getting clean, just your health and wallet suffer from tobacco.

3. cigarettes won't make you clean, if that's what your question asks. In common senses, agree with yourself. [​IMG]