Will Smith what Happened to you...

Discussion in 'General' started by 4Cave2man0, Jul 28, 2010.

1. So I fucks with fresh Prince of Bel-Air like it's nobod'ys business...however it is harder to get into now that he has become a Scientologist...Why Will, Why...

Anybody agree with me?:smoking:

2. no. will smith is the shit. he's mike lowrey

3. Just because of fresh prince will is a hero in my eyes. That show is fucking hilarious :laughing:

4. BB2 sucked imo...one was classic...but the fact he is a scientologist now taints his career also..imo

5. bad boys 2 is awesome. might even be better than the first

6. Wait, they got him too? God damn it...

7. God damn I wish I could rep you^^ lmao

8. [​IMG]scientologists are a million times worse than christians. I would bet my bong that that baby is really their leader.

9. i'm a scientologist

zoom zoom motha fuckas, see you in outerspace bitches, peace

10. I just fucking ROLLED reading this out loud. :D

But yeah. Scientology is craaazeeeeeee

11. The guy should be elected president, how many times has he saved the world now?

12. Ehh, you gotta be open-minded. You can't judge someone solely on their religion.

Otherwise I'd have a lot less Christian friends. :laughing:

13. wow I will never look at big willy the same again

14. Let's hope he doesn't go bat shit crazy.

Gotta love that Pursuit of Happiness performance. Shit man, it's compelling stuff.

15. True that man. I hate Tom Cruise because he's a crazy mother fucker, and a pretty boy. Not because he's a Scientologist.

16. He's a WHAT?!??!!??!?!?!!?!?!??!!?!!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for ruining my night, OP. :D

;)

But seriously... That fucking SUCKS. What a talented man. I know he's full of himself, but he's a spectacular actor, and Jaden is going to be incredible.

17. Will Smith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia