Will smell be an issue here?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BonB, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Okay i have 2 possibilites if i want to grow, i recently got some seeds tossed my way so i figured why
    not!

A) I can grow indoors, but my concern is my room mates, we live in a 2 story house, my room is right in
    middle of all our rooms in the hallway if you can picture that, so if i put it in my closet, will it be smelt
    frequently from the hallway, what if i put it in a stealth box and try to mask it?

B) I can grow outdoors, using a patch of land inbetween a minor road and a walking trail, estimated 20
    feet between the two but heavily sticker-bushed but i have a path to the middle.

Would both be too risky? i would only want 1 plant.

2. Stealth grow in the closet should do the trick. You can always pull the outputs through carbon filters and if that's not enough get some of that smell absorbing gel.

3. yea just hook up a carbon filter that should do the trick

4. Yeah, thats what i was thinking, but id much rather prefer outdoors, its lower risk isnt it?

Also how much of a foot radius would i need for the smell if its by a public trail?

5. simple answer to that is NEVER plant anywhere near a public trail, thats like 1 of the first rules of growing outside!