Will she make it?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Skizum, Nov 9, 2015.

1. White widow has about 4 or 5 weeks to go. The leaves have always looked splotchy.She had problems even as a seedling. Ph runoff is 6.5 to 7. Gave grow nutes once at 5 weeks thinking it was n def. No change. At this point just hoping she'll finish. Thouhgts?

Attached Files:

2. I hope with you that it will finish well. I can't figure out why she is splotchy, but in general it looks fine.

3. I agree with post abowe, she looks good.

4. Encouraging. Thanks. Buds are forming. But slow

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I think she needed calcium and magnesium several weeks ago and is suffering from heat stress.
    I'm no expert and there is probably a spectrum of deficiencies here, but that's my 2¢

If my sugar leaves were dying this early I'd be concerned. Not just from the threat of mold forming on the perpetually moist dead material sitting inside the buds, but it's going to lose all bag appeal as well. You've got 2, maybe 3 weeks left before your flush should begin so I'd start using a weak nutrient solution with every watering and drain plenty of runoff. Assuming she's in soil, since you only fed her once.

6. Even if you have to harvest early white widow builds up thc content fairly fast so it wouldn't be a total loss

7. I had some cal mag. Woulda coulda.

Good to know about white widow. Never grown it before. This will hopefully be my third time finishing.

8. Should I go ahead and add some cal mag

9. You don't go by the run off pH. You pH the liquids going IN to your plants. If you do that, the pH of the run off is going to be pretty close to right. READ IN THE NEW GROWER SECTION to get some sort of understanding of how to do this. I don't recommend the "fly by the seat of your pants" method of growing.

10. Works well for me. The diesel is looking great