Will seeds from shit weed work for growing my own?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hejmonika, Feb 3, 2018.

1. So basically...i scored some shit weed and it had alot of seeds. Question is,are these proper seeds? If I grow em, will the weed be shitty no matter what i do?

Attached Files:

2. No chances are if it was shit weed, if you take care of yours and donuts properly I'd be willing to bet it's better than what u bought

Sent from my Z982 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. Idk where "and donuts" comes into play here but we can thank autocorrect for that

4. Hay that's not pressed

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

5. What do you mean?

6. He's saying u bought brick weed, ur gonna get brick weed, just not pressed into a brick lol

• Like Like x 2
  7. Not necessarily! It could be shit and have seeds because there's was a male pollinating the crop. He could plant the seeds, seperate the females and get what it was supposed to be In The first place.
    It might be shoit because it was grown by someone that can't grow or don't care.
    If he takes the time to grow properly it might be fire!!! Or it might be the same old shit.....
    Lol if you can't get seeds for yourself I'd say go for it.

8. Yea they would grow but you would get the same shitty product. Just more of it. Good genetics play an important role in growing good bud. You may wanna buy some seeds with genetics you like instead.

9. A great believer in the underdog here, I've been "off grid" my own collection of randomly hoarded bag seed for years now. Some are spectacular some are laughable; all are free. Nothing to be gained by throwing them away.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Every bag seed I've grown has been better than the bud it came from.
    Because the bud I grow doesn't have seeds.

11. I grow bag seed and get good smoke

12. Yes. I grew shit seeds last year. The plant budded. It was shwag weed, but it grew!

• Like Like x 1