Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will second hand Cannabis smoke affect my tolerance break?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TyroneH, Jan 22, 2018.

1. I'm two days in a T-Break right now and I'm wondering if being around other people smoking will mess up my break and my tolerance?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I would not think it would impact a tolerance break. Darn, that's got to be hard to do, being in a room with people smoking and not smoking.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thanks for response, I just wanted to know if it'll affect my break. I'll be fine:)

4. Not really unless they are physically blowing it in your face or ur in a hotbox that you can’t see anything

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. It is kinda hard. When I got a gum graft, I had to abstain for 2 weeks. I went to my friend's house and her and another friend were chilling and packing bowls the whole time. She kept forgetting that I couldn't smoke and like 3 or 4 times tried to hand me her bong when I would laugh and remind her I can't. Like 1.5 weeks in I started drinking a little to take place of smoking.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1