Will ron paul get the republican nomination?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by shakenbyfear42, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Is he the right candidate for president?

2. He's a good candidate; However, it is almost entirely unlikely that he will be the Republican nomination.

3. I think he will get the nomination. I also think a lot of republican candidates will be dismantled over the decision.

4. when will they decide on the nominations?

5. If he does get the nomination I can see many republicans voting for Obama. The ethics of mr.Paul and the changes he wants to make to the country I think will deter a lot of republicans to go the other way. If so Obama or Paul, what's the right choice for our country and the world?

6. I hope he does, and I hope he fucking wins then becomes the first president to my knowledge to actually put forth "change", and not just talk about it.

7. As long as Mitt Romney is no where near winning I'm fine with it.

8. He looks WAY to much like my 8th grade science teacher mr thorson... mitt romney that is

9. Love to see Paul get it but no, not a chance. Not even a chance

10. be the chicken who laid the egg
    instead of the rotten who are inclined to beg

11. i mean what do you want to hear? the fact is that ron paul isnt popular with the GOP establishment nor is he popular with the new freshman republicans and the tea party. not having support from any of them really hurts his chances of getting nominated, although i wouldnt mind seeing him be nominated myself.

12. As long as Mitt Romney doesnt get it im okay with it.

13. Right.... I'd like to see it too, I just know that it isnt to be. Although, the current crop sure isn't especially impressive either.

14. the current crop is a fucking circus i love it. and i also enjoy how they all never hesitate to throw each other under the bus. not sarah palin's though, because she quit her tour to go back to alaska lol.

15. talk talk talk

16. Quite the thinker aren't you?

17. If he's so unpopular then why does every other candidate now sound like echos of Ron Paul back in 08'? I'd imagine it would be quite impossible to make such an impact without popularity. Raising 6 million in one day? Surely that takes some popularity..

But regardless I refuse to be the sad lonely individual who says he has no chance of winning because we all know predictions are useless when nobody believes them.

I'll be voting for him

18. maybe i didnt make it abundantly clear, most of the GOP doesnt like ron paul and thats why he probably wont win the nomination unless their whole circus of candidates somehow gets completely dismantled somehow. they go out of their way to hide polls where ron paul appears to be doing well and many pundits have tried to dismiss him as a candidate without really even knowing his politics.

im supporting ron paul as of now, but i am pessimistic about his chances as an actual contender unless he can win the nomination somehow. even if he can run as an independent and does well, he will likely split the vote between progressives and liberals who have dissented away from supporting obama.

dont get me wrong, again, i want ron paul to win, i do, im just sayin, its not looking that great atm. we wont know until the GOP nominates a candidate

19. ron paul will follow the constitution and he said it doesn't make sense that marijuana isn't legal, the realest presidential candidate you'll find....[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0GZznxMC14&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Ron Paul on marijuana, prohibition, and personal freedom‬‏[/ame]

20. As far as I see if he isn't a neo-con, he may not get it.