Will reality ever be the same again?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by iRasta, Jul 19, 2009.

1. About 14 hours ago I tried LSD for the first time. This also was my first time experimenting with drugs this strong. Basically, i'm tripping as I post this and want everything to be normal again. This has gone on for longer than I expected and want it to end, now. So will it? :( I'm very sorry if i've posted in the incorrect thread, please remove if I have. I just need a grip of reality. I want to see the world through sober eyes again.

2. haha yeah it will end dont fight it the comedown sucks, your not tripping but your not at baseline, just entertain yourself chill out and try to get to bed:wave:

3. LoL yeah i felt the acid 12 hours after taking it, and whenever i would smoke weed i felt like it came back somewhat, for the next 24 hours.

4. Benzo's will bring you back to reality and put you down so you can fall asleep and wakeup normal again.

5. I disagree. Benzos will chill you out if you're freaking out but they won't end a trip.

To the OP, you'll come down soon, but your perspective may never be the same again, but after getting some sleep you'll feel mostly 'normal'.

6. It'll be gone soon, no worries..

7. Truth. They wont make it go away if you'e peaking, but if it's 14 hours later and you're getting close to the end, you can usually take enough to pass out. Triazadone, (sp?) works really well too.

8. You will come down. Everyone AWLAYS comes down. Some people just take a little longer than others.

Most of all, don't freak out, it won't help and it won't change anything.
    Just relax, take a few deep breaths, and just ride it out.

9. this^^^ w

what your experiancing is just the after glow of the trip, no worries you will feel back to normal soon, however the first time I tripped it took almost two day for the afterglow to be completly gone..... just means you got some good acid!

10. Yea when you get to that point, i'd recommend just go lay on your bed and put on your favorite music. The trails and "fuzziness/distortion" from the LSD will more than likely not wear off until you wake up, and it still may be there slightly.

I have the hardest time getting to sleep after tripping all night, and usually find myself laying in bed listening to music for hours, before I nod off and get some much needed sleep.

Good luck. And be lucky you can even find lsd, around here I've been looking for months.

11. Or atleast chill you out enough to nod off. You wouldn't be Negligent by chance would you? he had the same avatar but was banned :(

12. Take a few xannies and black out :p

13. Water water water and more water.

14. i wudnt know never tried.. but i might be interested in trying... how was ur trip? do you recommend my trial?

15. yes, yes, and yes again. it was so amazing and i've also finally come down. thank you GC btw, you really calmed me down :)

16. dont fuckin do shit if you cant handle it!!

17. you dont fuckin no shit unless you try it

18. qft..

19. ????????? fux qft?

20. Can't believe no one said this.

Acid doesn't last 12 hours but DOx does. OP is not on acid more than likely as some DOx chemicals are legal in some areas of the US.