Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will Quick Fix 6.2 work at Quest?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GreatBarrierReefer, Nov 4, 2018.

1. #1 GreatBarrierReefer, Nov 4, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    Hi everyone. After spending a few hours reading all the positive feedback behind QF 6.2, I was curious if it works on all tests?

I have a drug screen with Quest Diagnostics and will have to take a “35533n SAP 5-50/300 gc/ms“ which is a 5 panel test with a gc/ms?

I’m pretty nervous because I really want and need this job. I bought a 3oz bottle of QF 6.2 from Quickfixurine.com since I smoked 9 days ago. My main concern is if anyone in Tennessee has failed the test using Quick Fix 6.2, since other people in Oregon reported that QF have failed?

I plan on taking the test in a few days and see if you guys could help. Do I have anything to worry about?

2. Any update? Looking for reassurance on how QF 6.2 will stack up against non-DOT pre-employment SAP 10-50/2000 w/NIT ...

Subbed easily / temp good but scared about the “w/NIT” part and not passing the specimen validity testing.

3. Did you pass?