Will my plant re-veg?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by baileybolton, Nov 26, 2013.

1. This is my ET.. I didn't know you were suppose to leave lots of bud on it... Do you guys think this plant will re-veg? And also does a plant HAVE to have bud/leaves on them?/ will it re-veg with ONLY branches?

Attached Files:

2. Ha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Oh god...I can't help but to laugh lol

4. Why is that?
    It's going into to veg right now.. Leaves are growing !!:)

5. bro...you are trying to re veg a skeleton... I ain't no re-veg master but to my knowledge you cut the whole plant and leave one good branch so it can start in one place...you can transform a bunch of pop corn nuggs into a new plant...to be honest...if this plant DOES sucessfully re-veg, you would have sucessfully bamboozeled me...

good luck with your skeleton...i think you might need to hit the old inter web a couple more times lol

6. oh my...well, it looks like it has a couple tiny little leaves on it. debatable as to whether you can reveg off of this or not..

7. from what little i have read about re-vegging, the plant will look like shit and then make a come back. You got one of those covered so hand in there and see what happens :)