Will my plant grow if i use only light from my window cill, and desk lamp?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Scruffy420, Apr 15, 2010.

1. I am not interested in yielding a single gram, all i want is a nice plant for decoration in my room. Any suggestions on how to make it grow nice and beautiful??

2. Yeah, it will grow. No guarantee on it being pretty though. Mary Jane likes her light, turn into a damned vine if it doesen't get enough.

To keep it looking nice, I'd grab some Indica genetics, as those will be a bit more "ornamental" looking, and put at least one CFL to supplement. You'll want to pick a south facing window, as well.

Don't know what your laws are up there. Must be a nice enviroment if you don't have to be enticed into growing via smoke or cash. Props for doing it too, I think Cannabis is a gorgeous plant, and I have more fun watching them grow than I do smoking them. Have a lot of fun smoking them too, so that tell you how pretty I think they are ;)

3. If you are looking for a flowering plant in your room, you can't expect it to flower with you turning on and off lights, and staying up all night entertaining girls.

4. you tryna say whores can't grow weed?