will my parents ever come around?

Discussion in 'General' started by sevenx4life, Aug 15, 2009.

1. My dad said he used to smoke a lot when he was my age, but he's so hard on me about smoking. he does cut me a huge break though. he doesnt mess with my stuff, he just tells me to hide it. he just always has to say something. for example, if i mess up with something he'll say "thats why they call it dope, it messes you up". my mom on the other hand thinks its going to kill me. she'll build up over a period of time, and play it off like everythings fine, then out of the blue she'll go on an "anti-weed craze". being so upset with me and weed. she threw out my stuff once, and said if she ever sees my vaporizer she will break it and throw it out. she doesnt care about me smoking, but not in the house. when i say she doesnt care about me smoking i mean she's not stopping me from doing it, but she's so annoying telling me how bad it is when she has no idea what shes talking about. shes just repeating what shes heard, while im living proof its not bad. before now like 90% of the time i blazed since i first started back in october of last year, i used my small box vaporizer.

Before i smoked i was very to myself about things. i was quiet, definately not outgoing, but when im arround my friends all of it comes out to the point where im anoying. i was a very rushy person, paranoid about stuff, and also had a very short attention span. i was not in shape, but was not overweight. i ate crap much of the time, as did i once i started smoking. i actually got worse when i first started. i ate more crap, had an even shorter attention span. was extra paranoid, and even more annoying lol. after a few months, and when i got even more into smoking (like every day with my vape), i began to be the complete opposite. i've gained so much more confidence in myself, and dont worry all the time. im even daring, but not to a dangerous extent. i dont care what people think of me, making my day less stressful. my social anxiety is gone, and i'm in the best shape of my life, literally. what i did was start using an old speedbag in the garage. i would get high as hell, get some gatorade, and hit the speedbag with some good music for at least an hour or 2. i took some protein supplements too and had a huge gain in muscle within weeks. i'm getting shocked looks from people on my change in my appearance. a definite up with girls too. seriously im not used to the attention im getting from people lol. my accuracy shot up a shitload too. if i knock something off of a shelf by accident and im offguard, i can catch it without even trying hard, or even knowing it sometimes lol.

pretty much, im wondering if my parents are noticing the benefits im getting from weed. to top everything off i got my first A in a math course in my life, and this was college pre-calc. all i did was smoke before class lol. i still remember how to do that shit too. i always had a fear of math my whole life, and made it harder than it actually was. now its completely easy for me because i dont worry about it, or let numbers bother me. im wondering if when my parents actually realize they would be cool with me smoking at home. i mean cmon, im using my vape, so theres no strong smell or anything. they dont even know when im doing it. i didnt smoke for a month once and my mom still accused me lol. also, at home is safter than going out, getting high as fuck somewhere and then have to drive home, risk getting in deep shit with cops. im pretty blazed and apologize for the lengthyness haha. :smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. if they dont want you to do it, then just cut down or make it less obvious around them.

smoke dude, just dont be lazy. take a walk or go to a friends house, anywhere and smoke and come back.

leave em at ease, they have their reasons and wont change

3. maybe theyll come round.. my dad is an ex British secret services guy and my mum an ex nun and ex nurse... theyve come round heaps..

My dad no longer really hassles me at all for it, and my mum doesnt mind anymore, my old main at one point found my 3 plant grow, and handed them into police along with my details... Yeh got off with a caution but i learnt to keep things to myself.. I smoked without them knowing for about 3 months more after that.

Then wen i turned 18 went and announced im a regular pot smoker and its mad haha. Had a few arguments n shit over it, but eventually got my mum to read heaps of my weed resources about all the real facts n shit and she has come around.. Dad doesnt like me doing it but doesnt harras me anymore..

Im high.

:bongin: