Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will my mum notice?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kutchie, Apr 29, 2010.

1. To pre clarify, yes I am 18 years of age.

So recently my mum went on a vacation to the USA, leaving me here in England :)(). To make things short I accidently stumbled upon a quarter of weed, my first pipe and my 3 piece grinder that she confiscated from me about a month ago, I honestly did stumble upon this accidently, wasn't snooping through her shit or anything.

At first I only smoked a few bowls and was going to leave it at that, only for an old friend that i've known since I was 3 years old hit me up saying he was in my area and wanted to hang out (I only see him about once every 3 years) and the kid is a huge stoner, I thought I HAVE to smoke with him, so I brought the weed with me and thought no big deal i'll just buy more weed later and replace it. Well I was wrong, my dealer bailed on me pretty much, not responding to my calls etc. and I have not been able to get any weed to replace this and cover up my mistake.

So what I have done is took the bag and filled it with Oregano and rolled some moss up into balls to look like nugs, it looks legit although the smell is a little off.

I realize what I done was extremely stupid, irresponsible and disrespectful, I made a mistake and want to move on as I will for sure be thrown out the house if this is ever uncovered. I won't be smoking any weed for a long time either.

So basically i'm looking for clarification from you guys so I can stop worrying...do you think i'm set?

The worst case scenario (except her finding out and kicking me out) would be her smoking it with her friends, but I guess she would just hate the taste and not get high and just pass it over as a bad experience.

Thanks for the help guys in advance.

2. Did she ever smoke herself?

If yes then for sure she will know. (this is if she bothers to check on your old stash which i doubt any parents would bother.

If no then you should be in the clear.

3. well if she took it a month ago i kind of doubt shed be inspecting it every day but i dont know your mom. and also if she was intending to smoke it with friends i doubt shed wait a month

4. She told me she has smoked herself once, when she was absolutely piss drunk and she barely remembers it, and that was about 7 years ago.

And yeah I was thinking she wouldn't be inspecting it everyday but before she left she told me to not go smoking lots of weed, so she might check to see if it's still there when she gets back...

5. Does she drink or smoke cigs or anything? If so then it would be very hypocritical of her to be kicking you out for that although I guess I could see it happenin'

6. why would you smoke confiscated evidence and try to put fresh stuff back in? that's so stupid. if she knows about weed any bit your boned :/

if i were you i would have taken the pipe, grinder, and went out and gotten some fresh bud.

7. She drinks, doesn't seem too hypocritical to me, I brought an illegal substance into her home, got it taken away, found it again and had the cheek to smoke it while she was trusting me to run the house whilst away on vacation. I'm fucking dissapointed in myself and wish I could rewind time and not do that shit.

8. I could possibly get some weed tommorow night from another dealer, and she gets back friday morning so...should I buy more weed or stick with the makeshift buds?

9. If she doesn't smoke I doubt she'd open the bag to inspect it, so aslong as it looks legit I'd say your good.

10. I would replace it. If she took it a month ago and hasn't gotten rid of it, she had some plan for it. Whether that is she's smoking a bit a day, is seriously thinking about it or is going to smoke it with some other people. Just make sure you find the cheapest, lowest quality crap around so you don't have good weed getting stale and gross.

Shit, maybe she expected you to find it.

11. Wow, are you serious dude? You need to get off of your mom's nuts. You're a grown man and can make your own decisions.

12. Thanks guys, sorry for being a little bitch about this. She has never been keen on smoking ANYTHING period, one of her main arguments when she busted me was she doesn't like inhaling smoke, so I think i'm ok with that, the stuff was in a little trash bag and tied up hella tight so I think she just chucked it in a trash bag to throw away and forgot about it or something... my fake buds do actually look really convincing, if I was sold them I would think it's the real stuff without smelling it, and the smell from the bowl is really overpowering it so I think I might be all good...

13. Eh..not really but it just didn't really seem worth the hassle....actually it kinda was...i got to smoke a quarter all week with the house to myself and a shit ton of kief from my grinder :hello:

14. She aint gonna check that bag unless she is planning on smoking it herself. :p

15. Tell her you stumbled upon it and threw it away. Fuck what else could she say?

16. this...

won't work

17. Haha same thing happened with me.
    My mom caught me with 2 grams of Master kush.
    the next day after she took it i went threw her shit like
    a guy feening for some buddah.;) found it took about 1.5 grams.
    replaced what i took with grass and woala since i left a .5 in the medical jar
    it still smellled like master kushh. And then after nothing happened. I never got caught and
    i smoke my buddd. :D lol just buy a little bit of bomb bud and put it in the bag so it can smell like it.

18. On second thought, might as well make a fake pipe and grinder too so you can keep them.

19. If you could get weed in the first place then why go and replace your old weed with fresh weed.

If anything buy shitty weed and put it in there and smoke the other stuff.

this is getting out of hand

20. well if you payed for the weed and pipe with your own money then you should have it back