Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will my Marijuana still be safe to smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MidnightToker1992, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Hi guys, I'm new to growing marijuana. I am using proper lighting (100W Fluorescent bulb) a few little leafs have already came through in about 1 or 2 days (even though I turned off the light for a few hours by an accident, could this have done any damage?) and also I only germinated the seed for like 2 or 3 days. but the thing is, I'm growing it in my room, my house is small, I live at home with parents so I don't have that many options of more suitable places to grow it. I smoke cigarettes in my bedroom then when I'm done, I spray a room spray but now I'm worried that if the room spray touched my soil or plant it could be dangerous to smoke the marijuana when it's done? The Northern lights I am growing is only for me, I don't deal. I just grow it myself becaus it's cheaper. But even though I've sprayed room spray in my room (no buds are through yet, when they are through, should I stop spraying the room sprays?) but will I still be able to smoke it or will it have toxics, I'm not sure if it even touched the soil, it's not like I spray it directly on the plant. PLEASE HELP?

My questions are, could spraying room spray in the room the marijuana is growing cause the marijuana to have bad toxins and not be safe to smoke even though there's no direct contact (I'm not sure if it's touched the soil or not) and could smoking cigarettes in my room cause damage?. And could turning off the light for a few hours have already done damage even though there was sunlight out and my window was open?

2. U shouldn't b growing n ur room where u sleep u need a special room for that u need fans lights n the right temp ...google it man

3. Smoking can clog the stomata on the leaf's surface making it harder to breath. Air spray probably does too, shouldnt use that shit anyway, dont need to be breathing that..

4. It depends on what you are spraying and how much.

5. Go to the store and replace them with CFL's 

6. First get new lights, second you need to treat your plants like babies, do you want a baby breathing air freshener and cig smoke? They need good clean environments with proper lighting and nutes etc., it would be best to have them away from living space completely. Also about the light turning off, get a timer if you don't have one, and the plants will be fine, maybe just a little stunted growth but it shouldn't effect the final crop at all