will my harvest look like these tiny buds on the plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Moeal, Mar 24, 2018.

1. will the buds i will harvest in 3-4 week time, look like these tiny buds developed??

im talking about the tiny buds on the stem of the plant 1.png 2.png

ive been worried that my trichome development will be very bad due to light burn to my plant. but if they will look like that bud, then i will be happy.

2. Those are swollen calyxes, when your buds are ready the calyxes that make them up will also swell up and get nice and juicy :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. ah i see, thanks!
    just by looking at those, are you able to tell if im going in the right direction with bud quality?

4. the calyx (plump 'bud' with hairs coming out) on the main stem at the nodes are the 1st to develop and the 1st to mature, every site that you see one or 2 white pistols (hairs) sticking out will plump up like the ones on the stem to form clusters of calyx that are the bud.!!

5. I love clusters LOVE THEM

6. they are covered with trichomes...
    its like taunting me, wanna snip it off and pack a bowl xD probably not advisable...

its an amnesia haze auto, its smelling like the typical amnesia haze i pick up from my local cofffeeshop... :)

7. Ya i know when I first started my first grow i Literally DID IT FUNNY NO But realized after that I did that my plant looked like shit and 2nd grow never did it again lol