Will my girls die?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by binonexus, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Well i have 6 plants and 5 of them turned out to be female.. due to my friends i had 6 plants put into only 2 pots (3 and 3).

Well, when i finally found out my female count i decided to put them into some new 5 gallon (US) buckets. There's one in each pot now. I am not available to put them into the ground (pretty sure unless i find a really good spot).

My plants were planted on 4/20 and were roughly 2 feet tall when i transplanted them.
    The roots were very stuck together when i transplanted them so i was forced to rip the roots to seperate them, most the roots are still like 10-18" long. I've been fertilizing them every other day with a minimal amount of root stimulator.

Also, because of the amount of pots i've got, i had to move them to a new location, where bugs just ate em up real quick. I'm planning on trimming like 6" around all the pots and hoping this will keep the bugs away.. should i add insecticide? what kind should i use? how much?

My plants grew so much for so long and then started looking very unhealthy with yellow leaves at the bottom, i cut all of the dead leaves off before transplanting to try and direct more power to the rooting process.

Will my plants die from the stress caused by damaging the roots even though i have been adding root stimulator?

Will cutting the nearby bushes near my plants help with my bug problem?

What insecticide is best if you can't spray it very often?

2. I dont kno anything about the root stimulators but keeping the plants outside they will be more prone to bugs- try to get some ladybugs and just put them on ur plants and they should kill all the pests- if u keep the grow area enclosed with a screen but if that's not an option or doesnt work, I use Garden Safe insecticidal soap from Home Depot- which works if u use it correctly- straight up til harvest but it can burn the leaves so dont use too much or too often- once every 2 weeks. You have a chance of keeping them alive if u can tone down the pests- good luck

3. if i get lady bugs and put them on the plant will they stay there?

4. if u keep them screened in around ur plants they will