Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

will my friend pass his DT?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WizTheKhalifa, Apr 26, 2011.

1. So my friend took his urine DT last weekend. The weekend before, he had about 10 bong rips, the weekend before that, he smoked a good bit and a few weeks before that he smoked some more, he also smoked in the fall. Do you think he will pass his DT? probably not lol, thats what i told him but he was like"i looked it up online and it said 4-5 days".

2. Nope, sounds like he's fucked. He might get lucky, though.

3. where online did he possibly read that is only takes 4 or 5 days to get out of his system?

4. i wish it was only 4 or 5 days to get it out of ur system.

5. This was literally the first post on my google search:
    "Marijuana Detection Times

Frequent users blood drug test (defined as someone who smokes several times per week)
    THC: 4-8 hours after smoking
    THC by-product: 2 or more weeks after smoking

Frequent users urine drug test

THC by-product: 2 weeks to a month after smoking (3 months for extremely heavy users)

Infrequent users blood drug test

THC: 3-4 hours after smoking
    THC by-product: 2-3 days after smoking

Infrequent users urine drug test

THC by-product: up to 10 days after smoking "
    So unless he's a infrequent user, (and the amount of times you said he smoked in the last month leads me to believe he's not) then he might be screwed...