Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will my firecrackers work?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by chasehx, Feb 27, 2009.

1. I made three firecrackers with peter pan peanut creamy peanut putter and graham crackers. Used .6 grams each and cooked 22 minutes at 350. Just at one a few minutes ago. Do you think I did it right? btw never done an edible.

2. They won't be as strong,I believe.

Organic peanut butter is the way to go,it's all natural fat,not HFCS and god knows what else.

- br

3. #3 interesting, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009
    It'll probably work. But for future reference, try to get all-natural peanut butter or put some oil (preferably olive) in/on the peanut butter. If you put a little "puddle" of oil and drop the weed in it, it should work amazingly well, as the weed will basically soak in the amazingly THC-absorbing nonhydrogenated fat.

Oh, and make sure the weed is REALLY finely ground up to maximize the surface area of it.

4. im pretty sure it will work.. ive never used organic peanut butter either, but everytime ive done it(bout 4-5 times) i have gotten really high for a long time

5. ya it should but like interestng said put some olive oil on it next tie itll increase it alot