Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will my dreams ever come true?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by carl89, May 16, 2006.

1. Listen, I got mad respect for your dream. Puts a grin on my face to know that some stoners around here aren't wasting away their potential for greatness. When your future superstore is just a budding mom-n-pop shop (make sure to post here when that event happens), I will personally drop by and support the effort, if possible. If only I knew how to +rep people. :confused:

2. I wish that "Why won't you let be happy?" was good enough a case to present to the supreme court.

3. You can +rep people by hitting the little "scales of justice" icon at the upper right of a post.

Carl, all the respect in the world. You sound motivated and I hope you keep that motivation up because the world needs another soul with your drive. I wish I could follow you but I'm just not ready for that step. Maybe some day.

4. not gonna happen for at least a little while then. Not only will you have to wait until marijuana is "legalized" but until they lengthen the rules and whatnot. At first, it will only be legal to have like 2 ounces on you, and maybe a rule like 2 plants (not that anyone follows that or anything). But, when people see your "shop" the second mj is legal, I think they would make a bunch of bull shit laws up to stop that kinda shit.