Will my buddy be ok??

Discussion in 'General' started by MethodMAN55, May 10, 2010.

1. So today me and my two friends decided to smoke a bong. When one of my friends and I decided to stop, my second friend still wanted to smoke. So he just finished the pack. He took about 5 hits after with no bud in the bowl. Of course he didn't know. But now he said he not feeling too good. Did he inhale like gas?? is that why he doesn't feel good??

2. i dont get it, he took hits w/ no bud in the bowl, wasnt he looking at the bowl when he was blazing, i dont know how you cant

3. He'll be fucked cause if he did poppers without the weed component ... thats harsh! But it'll go away in a few minutes

4. rofl wtf 0-0

5. You better get him to the hospital before his lung implodes!!! :eek:

6. resin has alot of tar maybe thats why his breathing isnt tippity top. of course its with a bong but if you try hard enough you can resin even in a bong...and by the fact that hes trippin out, id definitely say hes just high ahhahahah

you do realize marijuana can NOT kill you hahahah no matter how much you can. and for people that say "yeah well if you smoke 8 pounds in 14 minutes then you can die" now who in the hell stumbles upon 8 minutes and can smoke like that??? if they can smoke lbs in minutes they're a god and are immortal

7. I stumbled upon 8 min yesterday. I used them to smoke. I then lost the next hour :smoking:

8. hahahahahhahahahhhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

i ment to say stumbles upong 8 lbs

9. So, in short, he's fine.