WIll my auto fail?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Younggungrower, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Hey guys, So i just threw away my last autoflower, (died from alot of crap) i had it in a PC case with only 2 CFL's. Im germing another one, and im putting it into a dresser with 2 26w CFL's and 2 24w T5's I have another plant in there right now, and its not growing very fast. (At 3rd set of prime leaves at roughly 3 weeks) WIll my next autoflower take off, like everyone was saying they have growth spurts? Just want to make sure, im getting a 400w MH and Ballast soon but for now i just got this. Any imput really helps!

Cheers, Chris!

2. What's the conditions like in ther? Do you have temperature readings? And also do you have fresh air coming in and an exhaust for the heat. Be easier for us to help bro with a bit more info

3. @automan yeah forsure, I got two 120mm fans stacked ontop of eachother for an exaust, and a 120v big fan for blowin inside the box. i also allways have a door open so im getting fresh air in my house 24/7. temp is usually steady at 75-80 degrees and the humidity raises like a mothafucka during dark but during light its usually at about40-45% maybe just a bit over.

4. [quote name='"Younggungrower"']@automan yeah forsure, I got two 120mm fans stacked ontop of eachother for an exaust, and a 120v big fan for blowin inside the box. i also allways have a door open so im getting fresh air in my house 24/7. temp is usually steady at 75-80 degrees and the humidity raises like a mothafucka during dark but during light its usually at about40-45% maybe just a bit over.[/quote]

Sounds good to me so you should b ok. What genetics are you using?

5. Its a Deisel X Lowryder #2 :D