Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will My 1st Firecracker Work?!?! (W/Pics!)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by CmMx112, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Well, I just grinded up about .6 to .8 grams of decent bud/stem. I had a little bit of PB left so I got vegatible oil and poured a little in the peanut butter and mixed it around (for more THC absorbing fat). I layered both crackers with PB, and sprinkled the bud on. I just wraped it in aluminum foil. WILL IT ABSORB MORE THC IF I LET IT SIT OVER NIGHT BEFORE I BAKE IT (at 320 degrese for 22 min.) OR WILL IT NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE? I am going to let it sit for a day after I bake it.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I dont think that truly would do shit to you except a good mood change or mild effects.

3. damn, I followed the stickied thread exacly, even added more fatty concentrates.... I hope it works...

4. by that do you mean get extremely high? lol.
    it will probably work unless you fuck up with the oven, enjoy your high :cool:

5. Hahaha, do you think it would be best to let it sit out for 12 hours before I bake it?

6. The more time you have weed in contact with fat the stronger it'll get... but it wont make a huge difference... and yeah my first firecracker had .75 of headies and i got FUCKED UP. Ive been smoking for 6 years and never been that high.

7. Good to hear !:smoke:
    Edibles ftw:hello:
    Enjoy.:D

8. I wouldn't, since youre going to be heating it up anyway.

9. Well I let it sit overnight, I baked it like 2 hours ago, Ima let it sit overnight again and eat it sometime friday