Will Mubarak Get Assassinated And How?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SoCalPatient, Feb 2, 2011.

1. It was peaceful until Mubarak let his paid thugs out onto the streets in civilian clothes to loot and now incite riots.

2. It will go down like this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwz_fZPt6Ic]YouTube - "final assult into death star" Return of the Jedi[/ame]

3. 'hello? FBI? we've got on assassin....'

yeah he'll probably be assassinated but if he is, shit is gonna get way messier than it already is

4. ya on your first point if he is in control enough to hire people to riot with the people that hate his ass i think he has enough power to split before anyone kills him

and ya i heard the guys on the radio talking about Anderson getting beaten up i thought they were kidding gonna go look that up right now

5. I saw the video of it, you can't really see much, but they were getting attacked, and then it looks like they have the protection of some people while they're trying to run somewhere, and someone throws water at them. I dunno, can't really see/tell much.

6. I sincerely hope that he isn't. While I absolutely support the protesters, I feel that resorting to violence (especially assassination) will only make the situation worse for all Egyptians.

7. shit is popping off people,,, today is much worse than before

heavy gunfire, people on horses and camels, molotovs on a much larger scale

8. #28 Tha Professor, Feb 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2011
  9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUH3JQjcweM]YouTube - Shit Just Got Real HD[/ame]

10. this is madness

11. This. Is. EGYPT!

[​IMG]

12. Fucking beat me to it ha. :smoke:

13. this is egypt!!

14. aww beat me too...

15. well at first when i saw this thread i thought i assassination idea was not realistic but now as time goes on it seems alot more like mubark is not going to budge no matter how things get.

I bet this son of a bitch sees himself as some kind of Pharaoh , those people need to force their way to his house, strip his cloths off, march him around the square on a camel and dump him in the nile.

16. Haha genius' ! :smoke:

17. End of round 2....

Final round....

Ready... FIGHT!!

/mortal combat voice

18. Yeah we all know this dude, we love Pro-US Dictators its not exactly a secret...

19. I doubt he's gonna go to the US, he's not gonna be too happy we're officially calling on his resignation.