Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will mixing these have a bad effect?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bannanamannn, Oct 20, 2017.

1. So earlier today around 10 am i took 20mg of adderall (im prescribed) then around noon i took preworkout (caffeine) and went to the gym. Then around 230 I smoked some weed and now it's around 8pm here and im thinking of having a beer, but will mixing all these drugs cause any problems? Thanks !

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Your prescription might fall under unmentionables.

A quick Google search says it's deadly to mix alcohol and a particular substance you mentioned. Call pharmacy to double check.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. u already ded bro. rip

4. @Bannanamannn
    Alcohol is the dangerous one to mix with things as it's a system wide depressant and in combination with other drugs amplifies the depressing effects on respiration and that is where the danger lies.
    Cannabis rarely interacts with pharmaceuticals and it's usually safe to smoke while on prescribed meds.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  5. Lawd have merthy

6. talking about unmentionables is not allowed here. saying illegal words is bad mmk?

• Like Like x 2
  7. How is a legal prescription an unmentionable? Damn, some people actually need them

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Never take anything a pharma company sells that shit is poison. Weed and beer are the cure for all illnesses

• Like Like x 2
  9. Amen to that!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Hey bud, I take a similar medicine to Adderall, Mine is called Straterra. I avoid the medicine 12 hours prior to smoking weed and I'm absolutely fine. I've had bad experiences mixing medications with weed

11. NEVER mix amphetamine with caffeine. Forget alcohol and weed, if you take ADD meds wait at least a day before using pre workout. Teenagers are dropping dead all around the country from that.

12. Also weed with amphetamine is not good trust me

13. As a prescribed user of adderall i tend to enjoy the combo with the right moderation

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum