Will mixing my brothers clean pee with my dirty pee help me pass my drug test?

Discussion in 'General' started by C@ro30, Jul 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. so my brother gave me his pee but it didnt fill not even half of the cup because i had to hide in a little tub inside my jeans so i mixed a little of my pee . I didnt smoke for 3 days before my drug test and i dranked a lot of water and green tea and i peed many times and I dont smoke that frequently. will I still pass my drug test if it was only a little pee of mine.

2. I can't even breathe right now
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  3. So why do you think you will be ok if you mix in your dirty pee? It's not like you mix clean pee with dirty the thc will magically disappear. I'm pretty sure you failed your test.

• Like Like x 2
  4. So you had good clean pee to use, and you decided to contaminate it with your dirty pee for some unknown, mystical reason. You not only failed the pee test, OP. You also failed basic common sense.

• Like Like x 3
  5. You could of just poured water in it, so...There's that too.:coolalt:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wtf? lol I think you can still get away adding 80% tap water

7. LMFAO! Oh my fucking god, this is hilarious.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Now if you had drank that pee right before the test
    You surely would have passed no doubt

• Like Like x 3
  9. Yeah what Stiggy said. You gotta drink the clean pee! ...

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  10. The last test I took I ask the nurse administering it if she wanted to make a 100 extra today
    She gladly filled the cup

• Like Like x 4
  11. Right
    Everyone I know that did it passed with flying colors of a Gold yellow tint

• Like Like x 2
  12. because they needed more pee and that wasnt enough...maybe thats why

13. As already mentioned, you should've added water as it's uncontaminated. You had a clean sample, but then contaminated it with your dirty pee.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Did you pass?

15. If you drank a lot and pissed a lot before the test it may have shown diluted, in which case you'd have to retest. Don't forget to drink the pee if you get a second chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  16. I have no idea.. They said they were going to let me know in 2 days and they never did but i still got the job at the airport

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lmao wow Op .. don't be surprised if they call you to tell you that you fucked yourself .. their gonna call then say, umm sir you fucked up good wtf were you thinkin? ..

18. lol Whatever works, right? Way to go!

19. Don't worry yet if you don't smoke a lot you might pass if it's deluted enough for the thc levels to be low enough. Next time get a bigger tube or buy fake piss.

20. Did finally you passed friend i ask because i did the same....