Will Missouri Ever Legalize MMJ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Gargasm, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Missouri has some of the harshest mj laws around. Just wonderin if there is any hope?

2. Eventually yes. But I doubt anytime soon

3. I've pretty much wasted over 10 years of working towards it in Misery (ya, intentional misspelling)...

Even the states DC reps and senators are hard core propaganda whores for the old Anslinger bible...

Me..I'm moving out of the shithole state ASAP. If I am going to be forced to work while disabled, I'll do so in a mmj state, so a mmj state gets my tax dollars. FUCK MISSOURI.

4. Yeah my old mmj connect moved here to Montana from KCMO a few years back just because of our booming mmj industry at the time... i guess he joined the military right before he decided to run off with my cash when i was attempting to pick up 2 zips for $460... fucking fiene... he was on something... he always seemed like a sketch character (pretty sure he had a pill addiction or something alike) but i sort of let it happen once i saw him drive away to the warehouse area where all the bud was grown never to be see again... im never gonna let that one happen again... all he gave me was the 5g of poorly made BHO just to make the deal look half legit... i got played! Now i only go through friends that i have known for a long ass time...

5. oh yes, can't wait to see some southern states legalize the shit.

6. I'm way ahead of you, left that state months ago :D

7. Hoping to move out of here to colorado soon. next few weeks or so. not just for the mmj really but just to get outta this state. how smoking a plant can make you such a bad person just by where you live. i know colorado is conservative but at least they believe in god given rights. O and did i mention its freaking beautiful. any suggestions for a fellow Missourian looking to move to CO from an ex Missourian.