Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will microwaving weed ramen destroy potency?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by hugepeck, Sep 20, 2009.

1. I have no idea, i thought of this problem too and its stopped me from doing it. theres a thread where some guy did it and it worked. but idk man, like first off the hottest you could get the water is 212 and i dont "think" thats hot enough to do anything, and even if it is you would have to nuke it for like half and hour, and by then the noodles would be mush.

2. Just put the butter in after its out of the microwave. It'll melt

3. I don't know man. Just don't try it until you find out for sure. You may lose some bud on this little "experiment".

I'd be willing to bet it affects potency. I don't know about destroying it though.

I've heard once it touches the water, you lose some potency. And if I can remember correctly, ramen has a bit of water to it.

4. I was thinking more along the lines of warming it up after it was already cooked. Sorry bout being so vague.

5. No dude, microwaves do terrible things to THC; it'll completely destroy it.

You'd be better off butting in the weed after cooking the ramen, but idk how youd go about it. Maybe melt it in some butter.