Will Medical Marijuana Survive In Washington

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by KingFruitCup, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Im curious what will happen with recreational moving in. I can't seem to find any posts or sources stating what might happen. I know it's up in the air but if anyone could shed some light on the current state of affairs that would be great.

I apologize in advance if this was the wrong place for this

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. maybe it will turn into a legitimate service now, they were never suppose to sell medical bud to begin with.

its suppose to be free for patients, thats the entire point of a coop

3. Isn't rec more expensive than med? And isnt med lab tested, compared to rec grown in somebody's backyard? Please enlighten me as I am quite uninformed on the matter. Thank you.

4. #4 Sgtstadanko707, Jul 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2014
    He is asking if there will even be a medical system or just the Terriable legal one.
    They tried to eliminate the medical system as part of I-502.
    They will get more money and will take it out eventually.
    This way they will be able to founel all the money to the legal stores. Get caught with a bag of weed that doesn't have wa state tax stamp on it you will be still criminal in the eyes of the law. Grow plants. You
    Are a criminal. But hey it's legal right.

Oh and their medical weed is the same as ca. Grown in peoples back yards.

5. That's not fair. What if you want to put it in a container?

6. Seems to me you would simply put the bag in the container :confused_2:

7. Wow so WA state law says you cannot get caught without a state approved baggie? That's just not right. I am a container snob.

Not yet, but dont give the state any ideas

9. So is it inevitable that medical will get nixed or is the fight still strong.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app