Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will McDonalds drug test me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by workinfortheman, Jun 23, 2012.

1. I've been working at the store for a week now and nobody has even mentioned a test. But in the paperwork I signed and the packet of policy they gave me, it did say that workers are subject to random drug testing. I really wanna start smoking again, any previous employees know how likely they are to actually drug test? Oh, and I should probably mention that they have a few signs up in the store that say "We drug test all applicants. If you do drugs, do not apply!" I did quit about a month before I had an interview, but now that I've been working for a week I feel that they might not test me at all.

2. lmfaooo no i've worked there for over a year and they have never tested me or anyone that i work with. It's McDonalds man...

3. I said the same thing, like it's McDonalds everyone knows stoners work there... so do they just put up the signs to scare people and make themselves look good?

4. All the McDonald's here don't test, and I highly doubt the ones there will either....they make you say yes to the drug test portion of the application because if you get hurt at work (a bad fall or something) THEY WILL TEST YOU before they give you any type of compensation.

5. Why are you going to let McDonalds run the way you live?

Fuck em.

6. This. Even if they do drug test (but they don't), would you really care losing that job?

7. If they drug tested their employes there would be no McDonalds... Thats why people work there either they used some sort of drugs or use them on the reg...

8. No, I seriously doubt they will. I doubt ANY fast food drug tests.. but I could be wrong.

9. yeah pretty much but at my McDonalds they don't even have signs about drugs or even talk about doing them and the concequences

10. I guess I'm just worried about the signs is all, they seem a lot more serious about it now. And there are very few jobs where I live so I really don't wanna lose this one, plus the store is hella chill and it's a really easy job. Half the time we just stand around drinking coffee and BSing, and plus if I start smoking and do lose my job then I'll just have to quit to get another one.

11. I shall apply @ McDonalds since they don't really drug test:D:cool:

12. I used to work at Mcdick's and smoked for every shift.

13. Pretty sure they don't... lol.

14. Na friend works there he smokes lol

15. They will randomly drug test you if there is suspicion, don't give them that opportunity, be smart and don't smoke at work.

16. LOL thats the last place to drug test...

17. Really doubt it. Most fast food places don't. In fact, most people working in fast food industries smoke weed, and a lot even abuse other substances as well.
    Just don't let it affect your work performance and Most managers/bosses in that industry tend to look the other way if even take the time to pay attention at all.

18. I'm pretty sure it's a requirement to smoke weed to work at McDonalds

• Like Like x 1
  19. LOL

You'll be fine. :smoking:

20. [quote name='"Timmmaayyyyy"']I'm pretty sure it's a requirement to smoke weed to work at McDonalds[/quote]

Pretty much summed it up.