Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

will m butter be dank?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by tokebud420, Mar 21, 2012.

1. i used about 14 grams of some scwag and only one stick of butter, how potnent should i expect my butter to be:D:confused:

2. depends on how you you made the butter and if you did it correctly. Should be somewhat potent might have too eat a good amount since schwag sucks

3. not really all that potent I usually use Oz of dank per stick and like previous poster said depends if you made it correctly, probably won't taste as good as if you used good green. Seems that schwag has much more noticeable taste in edibles.

4. Well you kinda used a lot of butter but it should still work, you'll just have to use a lot more than usual
    It kinda depends on how potent that schwagg really was..sometimes that brick weed is actually decently potent. Just try it out, its the only way to see