Will leaving my volcano in a cold car hurt it?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Sweetbridge, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Hey!
    I got a Volcano the other day. I have to go to a family gathering and i'm going to my buddies house for a blaze after that. I was goin to take my volcano but I'm not sure if leaving it in my car at the family thing is a good idea??

Its -5 degrees celcius outside (23 fahrenheit)

2. The operating manual does say that you shouldn't "install the hot air generator" in an area where the ambient temperature is below 5 degrees C/41 degrees F, so technically you shouldn't. However, my uneducated guess is that it wouldn't be a problem. I'm not totally sure whether "install the hot air generator" means use it, or just store it.

Personally, I wouldn't have a problem with it, but it's really up to you. I would definitely say that it if it were to damage the unit, the warranty would and should cover it.

How are you liking the volcano? Mine comes on the 11th...I'm vapeless and herbless until then...arrrrrrrrrgh. Hahahaha.

3. Hah thanks! Loving the volcano! Hence why I even wanna risk it despite my insecurity on the subject hah! You definately won't be let down!

4. Don't worry about it. If the delicate electronics in your car's radio can take the cold, I'm sure the volcano can too.

I wouldn't run it that cold though, you should wait until it gets acclimated to room temp before using it.

5. Perhaps wrap it in a blanket if you are really worried? That should do atleast something