Will Late Transplant Stunt Growth?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Schecter420, Jun 13, 2013.

1. I currently have five plants, three of which I transplanted when I thought they were ready, and two more that I didn't because I was low on soil. The three I transplanted on time are about a foot tall, looking healthy, and I can see they are starting to branch out. The other two (which I waited a week or more to transplant) are only a few inches tall and don't seem to be making any progress. Is it possible that this caused some permanent stress to the plants and they won't grow?  I want to know whether I should just pull these up or give them a chance; right now my plan is to give them a week, and if I don't see significant improvement to kill them unless someone says otherwise.

2. Go ahead and transplant them. They should be fine. Some of my best plants were plants that had a rough start. Good luck.

3. The thing is, I did transplant them but the ones that I transplanted later aren't doing well. The three that I transplanted as soon as I figured they had outgrown the small pots are looking beautiful.

4. So did they end up healthy?