Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will Labcorp call if I fail a pre employment drug test, if so how long?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Densam82, Oct 16, 2013.

1. I smoke maybe 3 times a year, never more than 1-2 hits. I recently had to find a job ASAP to help out my husband as we are having financial problems. I smoked 1 hit of weed 13 days before I took my test. I have a slow metabolism and am maybe 20 pounds over weight (F). I took an at home test with concentrated urine and passed with an immediate solid line, using mid-stream urine of course. I took the test last Thursday, I drank water and a really big coke before hand, and the urine was clear/slightly yellow. Do you think I'm okay? Would Labcorp call if I failed, and if so, how long will they wait to call me? I'm freaking out, I need this job!

2. They called me about my prescription about 1 1/2 weeks after I took the test.

3. Thanks for replying!