Will k Always Be Alone?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PurpleEyedDrow, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Have you ever felt like no one has your back? Or that people tolerate you just cause you're around? Well that's how I've felt for the past 22 years of my life. Like I am unimportant, and not just to everyone else, but myself included.

I used to think I was cool, and I'd try to impress people as much as I could, but I always felt like it was never enough. I even used to pray to god every night, but still nothing. I know I shouldn't carte what anyone thinks, but...

I get jealous when I see people having a good time, because I am never included. I just want someone to be there for me. Someone to tell me that everyyhing is ok. In the end I just get used and treated like shit.

No one ever liked me, and for what? What the fuck did I do to them? Was it just me being born? Am I cursed? An I just a loser? If so I'd really love to know.

2. #2 Stride420, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014
    People just tolerate me around... Look dude I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of me and since I have I have been nothing but happy. Why are you trying to impress people? Do your own thing and just be happy.

You make your own importance in this world. You don't need anyone to make you feel important.

3. #3 rain dancer, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
    At 22 most people feel that way.

You create your own worth, nobody gives it To you.

Youll outgrow it. Trust me.

And when you feel that jealousy bs, let it go.

Shit will consume you....

4. #4 Stargate, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014
    This. I always used to feel like you OP. Then I just started not caring. Not everyone will like you. Just gotta be yourself and wait for chill people who also don't care and don't need people trying to impress them. Desperation isn't ever attractive.

5. Gotta meet and befriend some real ass people.

6. Also, you needa fix your topic title. Its obviously pretty fucked.

7. I have a real simple philosophy....I'll share it with you.

[​IMG]

8. Just go out and socialize fuck what people think, you'll find the true motherfuckers who will always have your back eventually not the mainstream faggots who try and be "cool" or whatnot fuck that shit.

9. I second this. Wise words. It may seem simple, but for what's it's worth, it's true.

I felt the same way when I was in middle school and high school was shitty, but you really do grow out of it. Just stay strong and don't let life get the best of you. Much love sent your way, OP

10. "Like I am unimportant, and not just to everyone else, but myself included."

That comment above is very telling. It's influencing how other people perceive you. You view yourself as unimportant, so other people don't know how to treat you. If it is my guess, your an overthinker and your too critical of yourself. It sounds like a confidence issue, so look at ways to boost your confidence through self improvement. Focus on being a good person and stop hating on other people and their relationships. Be positive about life in general, improve your mindset, and start looking for opportunities to just talk to people. Let all the negative thoughts go...it's only holding you back.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Hey buddy you seem down in the dumps.  Have a cheer up song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHv603Jsjvk

12. Just work on yourself man. Start working out and dressing nice and jjust be you.

You will find people who will accept you.

13. this is real.

14. #14 Jingo Dookstain, Mar 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2014
    Hey man,

I feel you. Back in high school I felt this way. I didn't so much get jealous as I did embarrassed that I had no best friend to talk too, or no groups other than the stoners to hang out with. But you know what man? I stopped caring... and then suddenly, I became good friends with people from every group.

Moral of the story, man... just forget about it. Don't worry about whether you're alone. Don't worry if people care whether you're alone. Don't worry about looking like a loner. The more you accept yourself, the more others will be able to accept you.

Edit: And for the record man, for what it's worth, I got your back whenever. Ain't seen your face, don't know your name, but we're still brothers in the city.

Stay strong

15. At the end of the day.

Would you rather be true to yourself with your pride and have fun with life.

Or fuck up your mind by caring about peoples opinions. Once you finally let go and be yourself, people will come around. Just takes time.

The person EVERYBODY spends the most time with the most is themselves, so be comfortable with it.

16. I have recently began not giving a fuck about what people think, and now a few months later I have gained a few more friends and lost a heap more 'friends', but in general I feel alot happier.

Follow the quote above and see how you feel after a while.