Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will it work?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokeythedogg, Sep 4, 2012.

1. #1 smokeythedogg, Sep 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2012
  2. You'll get fucking baked. Enjoy :D

3. oh my god

2.5g of dank in an edible and you clearly are new to edibles, if you eat a whole bar you will get absolutely fucked beyond comprehension. you will likely green out, in any case you will be higher than you have ever been in your life

4. That will definitely work! That is if you made your oil right. Eat smaller portions first to see how high you get, probably wont need the whole thing! Enjoy.

5. eat it all..... trust me:wave::cool:

6. OP is in a whole other world right now.

7. that will get you stoned as shit

8. you will pass the fuck out hahah

9. Hoping for results

10. with edibles you want to eat more then less

11. It should work well.. You could easily split it into 4.. that's still over 1.0g per serving.. I normally make my edible serving 1-1.3 .. And I always seem to get ripped

12. Haha send me whatever you don't use