Will it smell?

Discussion in 'General' started by Nutmeg08, Feb 1, 2017.

1. I have my herb stored in a stash it ceramic jar with a rubber lid. I've left this in my car before and it made it smell for a while after taking it out. I have it placed in like a makeup bag inside a shoe box in a drawer under my bed. Is this enough things surrounding it to keep the scent in or is it going to make my bedroom reek? Just need opinions on other ways to discreetly hide herb in a small space without the smell escaping.

2. Try putting it in a baggie inside an envelope inside another envelope inside a jar inside a makeup bag inside a shoebox inside a bigger box inside a glove compartment inside a car inside a garage

• Like Like x 3
  3. Why not move out of mommy and daddy house?

In all reality, get a mason jar...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mason jars are good. I have a small one with a built-in lid on a hinge. Holds about 5-7g's and there's very little to no smell.

Great for if you're trying to cop a quarter or so.

My parents never wanted bud in the house, so I respected their choices by driving around with 2oz at all times when I was 17. Hey it's their rules mane. Lol. Still never been pulled over. I have eagle eyes when it comes to cops staking out/speed trappin'

5. dont forget to put the mason jar inside another mason jar inside a closet inside an empty room

• Like Like x 2
  6. 5 layers of plastic bags stuffed into a sock in a mason jar inside an Xbox 360 original box at the top of my closet.

Ahh, the good ole days of living full time with mom and pop.

7. Everything will be fine until you open that jar. I like the smell of good raw (and smoked) weed. I use it for potpourri in my house.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Doesn't sound like you respected their choices as much as you've claimed so far.

9. Ehh, that was before I had a car :bongin: I did say 17 didn't I?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Only basic bitches don't store their weed in either a mason jar or pill bottle. Get on our level!