Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will it smell through ceiling?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Stephens19, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Wuddup erryone!

Quick question hopefully someone has had some experience with. I'm gonna be smoking in my basement tomorrow but I'm worried the smoke will seep through the ceiling and stink up the house.. I'm about to buy some ozium but won't get here til Tuesday but what do you think? Thanks!

Also, quick pic of some Juicy Fruit I just picked up

Attached Files:

2. Depends, do you  live in an apartment or house? If you live in a house it will probably smell because it is not sealed off. Why not just go outside?

3. Smoke rises. That is all.

4. #4 Walt420, Oct 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2013
    man I wouldn't be worried about the smell of the smoke. Look at that dank you got there! I can smell that shit from here

5. Well I'm not gonna go outside when I could stay inside. My parents are gonna be outta town until late Thursday so if it does smell I have time to deal with it but I'd rather not if necessary, ya know? It's a house and the basement ceiling is also the ground floor's floor so it's wood and carpet if that helps

hahah... It literally smells like juicy fruit. I love it

6. Dude your golden, I would stop smoking wednesday to play it safe though. I always smoke in our house while my parents are on vacation. Open up all the doors and windows so the smoke wont be as concentrated in one area, let it spread out and it wont be as strong. 

7. #7 Stephens19, Oct 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2013
    [quote name="MEERKAT" post="18861136" timestamp="1382372525"]Dude your golden, I would stop smoking wednesday to play it safe though. I always smoke in our house while my parents are on vacation. Open up all the doors and windows so the smoke wont be as concentrated in one area, let it spread out and it wont be as strong.[/quote]Thanks man! And my basement isn't finished whatsoever and it's smells..not incredibly, but just really dusty, old and a little moldy from previous basement floodings so that alone would cover up the smell a decent amount. You're saying to open the windows upstairs or downstairs? Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. You're golden if they don't come back till Thursday, just give it 12-24 hours to air out before they come home. 

9. And if you feel like being extra careful just open one window in your basement and blow your hits near it.

10. Yep, should be good... Or I could make a sploof or whatever it's called (dryer sheets in paper towel roll) but I wanna blow smoke rings :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. If you've got time, you'll be fine. Just let it air out and maybe spray some febreze.

As for the question in the title, you'd have to be more worried about smoke finding its way into your vents and getting circulated around the house that way.

This.

Also be aware of how much air freshener you use. The entire basement suddenly smelling like a cinnamon apple is just as shady as smelling smoke.