Will it live (pic inside) please look

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by I_Want_To_Grow, Jul 1, 2003.

1. Never tie a branch to the stem like that. How is the tied up leaf going to gather light ? By being strangled and fighting for light? I hardly think so. You have to remember this is a living thing which grows very fast. In fact I think the 2 fastest growing plants in the world under the right conditions are Bamboo and Cannabis. Just tie your plants loosely. Never tightly. I also don't like the metal twist ties. During a storm, winds can cause the tie to cut right through the plant. Use twine tied loosely. By the way the plant does look much better than the earlier pics. If I was you I'd untie the twisttie and brace the plant against a stake. Then tie down using twine or string. Good luck!!!!!

2. hehe dude they are tied with white string not twisties.. yeah ill have to let them leaves get out.. i will tie it the other direction in like a week.. if it even survives that long! that stem is scaring me

3. Just watch how much you water it and it will be fine. It looks to have rebounded quite nicely from the first pictures. Just be very gentle with it for a little while,while it gets stronger. The pot plant is a very adaptable and tough outdoor plant.