Will it live (pic inside) please look

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by I_Want_To_Grow, Jul 1, 2003.

1. it was transplanted almost 2 days ago and has been given about 2 gallons of water with a lil bit of miracle grow in it.. it has had good sun for the last few days and i was wondering if it will stand up straight and get healthy again? more pics on the way to see gender because the last pics are too blurry to tell.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 2.gif
      2.gif
      File size:
      46.6 KB
      Views:
  2. still looks like shit today.. hopefully it is recoverd when i return from taste of chicago and the dave matthews band concert:)) well here are some new pics.. please tell me if it is male or female plz... i think female, but why would the pistils be turning brown already? or are these pistils?

Attached Files:

• 4.gif
      4.gif
      File size:
      77.3 KB
      Views:
  3. is it straighter? ugh doesnt look like it.. we havent even given it very much water really... but i guess i will hold back for a day or 2 ...

Attached Files:

• 5.gif
      5.gif
      File size:
      71.7 KB
      Views:
  4. They're not.

Those are Stipules and occur on any plant regardless of sex.

5. the seemingly dead top.... why does the top have no pistils if the sides do? weird.. anyhow.. i tried my best at pinching off the top of the stalk.. after all the pruning things i have heard i still havent figured out the right spots to trim the plant in order for 2 stems to grow out. any help on this? thanks

Attached Files:

• 6.gif
      6.gif
      File size:
      82.8 KB
      Views:
  6. cant tell if its male or female till flowering m8

7. yeah i know... the place i transfered the plant from ... there were like 10 plants there and some of them had lil balls like males get.. so i figured some of the females had shown their sex too... but i guess they havent yet.

8. yeah ok i guess ill tie a stick to it.. the plant is within 8 feet of a creek.. is this close enough to keep a water supply to the plant or should i water normally?

9. The creek! ok this may be the reason, If the plants roots are below the water table or growing int it thats no good. And no mater how much you dont water it will still die. was ther water in the hole when you dug? has the creeks water leve,l changed since you dug the hole because if you dug it in winter most likley the water table was lower them and it has risen since all the spring rain.

10. no.. i dug the hole the other day.. it is above water level and it is not RIGHT next to it.. i had to crop the pics so it doesnt show the creek.. look at the picture with my hand in it, you can see the creek in the corner... it is about 6 feet away and the plant is prolly 1 1/2 feet above the water level.. the soil was muddy when we dug it up, but there wasnt any water. we would like to start some new seedlings here, but do you guys think they would have enough time to grow? i live near chicago

11. I just wanted to make shure you know there is a diffrence between water level and water table. The river level is the lowest point in the waterlevel and the water table rises as you get further away from the creek. The soil being muddy means that the plant is in the water table. If i were you i would dig it out and place it in a bucket on the same location.

12. Put a stick in the ground and gently, with a lot of slack tie up your plant. Take a fork and carefully dig up the top 1 inch of soil all around your plant. Check daily. Youy may need to repeat this until this top layer becomes dry. Only then resume your feeding and watering schedule.By the way Good luck with this poor drowned plant.

13. checked on her tonight.. took the stick away cuz it is strong enough to stand on its own i think.. i clipped the top of it so 2 will grow back so pretty soon it will look nice again.. hopefully:)

Attached Files:

14. Keep us posted!

15. updated pics.... i tied it down like 4 days ago to train it.. the stem seems to be splitting and getting brown.. is this from too much bending? should i loosen the string a lil?

Attached Files:

16. heres the first pic of the dmg taking place..

Attached Files:

17. another pic of the dmg. it isnt tilted by iteself.. i have it tied half way and tied near the top of the plant

Attached Files:

18. It looks as though your plant has stem stress. This could be to to the fact it was overwatered and is now being bent. You can loosely tie a popsicle stick to the damaged area to give it more strength. I would still use a small stick, one that goes as tall as your plants to tie it to. Then bend. This stick will give your plant much more stability and give it a better shot at recovering.

19. heres the highest tie point.. do i got the branches tied right or should i take them out of the loop?

Attached Files:

• tie.jpg
      tie.jpg
      File size:
      58.5 KB
      Views:
  20. i still want to train it though.. do u think i should just put it at less of an angle to make it recover? yeah i saw an ant crawling in the middle of the stem that bastard.. heres a pic of the nice big fan leaves. the bud sites are looking nicer i think since last time i checked the plant

Attached Files:

Grasscity Deals Near You