Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

will it go bad?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 06DC5, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Last saturday (21st) me and my roommates bought an 8th of dank to smoke before we headed home for thanksgiving break. we smoked all but .6gs of it, so we decided we would just leave it and smoke it when we come back.

The weed was already ground up, because we had the intent to smoke it that night but just got too stoned. The ground up dank bud is sitting in a coffee grinder in the closet in my room at our apartment. Im worried it may go bad since we turned off our AC before we left, to save on our electricity bill.

Is it possible that the little bit of bud would go bad in a week? i wont know how warm it got in our place until i get back there tomorrow, but it is in the dark in the closet. the lid on the coffee grinder was closed too so it was near, if not already air tight.

2. It will be fine.

3. Should be fine.

4. Make sure it's air tight. Mold is the only thing you got to worry about.

5. It will be fine.

6. youll be allright...ive left ground up bud in a shotglass for 2months and it was fine when i got around to it...but keep an eye or two open for mold...jus in case