Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will it ever be the same?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BigBudLife, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Whats up GC, I have been smoking almost daily since May 2009, with the exception of a two month t-break starting august. Well I was just wondering, I remember my first couple times getting high. I was smoking mids the first couple times and I was so far gone that nothing else mattered. Then that connect had to move away. So I started smoking chronic. But it still has never compared to those first couple times. I've been super high since then, but its never the same kind of high. I can't really explain it but I thought the t-break would help. Nope. So I'm not sure whats goin on. Is that the first high doomed to be a memory? I do enjoy smoking now, but I still miss those first highs. *sigh*

Will I ever be able to experience that again, or is it that first high that i'm always gonna be chasing?

2. well it depends how much you smoke and if you're drinking a little bit of beer, it may be even better :) i got fucked up 1 month ago really bad, just like the old good times

3. Your probably just experiencing a different strain. Try to smoke as many strains as possible and you might find your first high again or even something better.

4. Its like popping that cherry bro. There is no second time for that first time feeling. But like ^^^^ said, try smoking different strains. Ive found sometimes ive gotten higher from some types of mids than from some supposed crazy looking home grown haze.

But there is no feelling like that first time feeling. Its just like never getting a second chance to make a first impression.