Will it die?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by curtropolis420, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Will a plant die if I wash the soil off the roots and lit it into a bubble bucket?

2. A smaller plant in veg will, just be gentle and start nutes really low.

3. it can be done! :) ive done it a couple times but there is sooo much stunted growth. it comes to a hault for atleast 2 weeks maybe 3 or 4. it will likely grow an entire new root system since you will only get a few of the roots to come through the net pot. if its a smaller plant it will be a little easier... i did it with a plant about 6 weeks old, and it took a good 3 weeks before it took off.

4. But WHY would you do that at this stage of the game?

5. It's only two weeks into veg and I'm done with soil I'm only doing hydro from now on. I washed out the soil from two plants and they didn't get stunted at all both have fresh white roots reaching down into the b1 water I've been top feeding til they did

6. You got any pics of your hydro setup ?

Later :wave::wave::wave:

7. im starting to like soil again :p i think ill grow most in dwc and a couple in organic soil for the taste. nothing compares to the growth rate of dwc :wave:

8. They made it btw both plants I washed soil off and put into dwc have lots of white healthy roots hanging
    Into the res