Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will it become harder to get a MMJ Card?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by SuperSilverHaze, Oct 25, 2010.

1. With Prop 19 now getting attention from everyone to your grandmother and mr. Obama, i feel that if mmj is ever passed in " any " state it will be surverly restricted to the users. California already kinda fucked it up for the rest of the country because of the huge number of pre adolescents running to the stores and clubs trying to score a card that lets them get high till they piss themselves.i dont blame them at all :p. This then falls into my own curiosity of being a Pennsylvania resident if the law will ever be passed. I know i live in a republican controlled region and i expect PA to be one of the last states to even pass the idea through office. I believe i suffer from a common Gastroenterology problem. Since i could remember EVERY morning i suffer from waves of nausea until 3-4 hours after waking. I cant eat anything or drink anything heavy. Im stickend to water, tea or coffee. If i force my self to eat it must be a half of a half :(. ( get a piece of toast, cut in in half, then again. thats all i can stomach down without blowing chunks) I've missed class because of my pains and will sometimes crash in the afternoon because of the 0 calorie meals i absorbe in the morning. I've tried everything, i mean everything to try and muster this problem. Awesome Doctors tell me awesome things like eat awesome crackers and water for breakfast, But let me tell you that does nothing for me. So to end this speech that probably only a handfull will read i ask you fellow Mmj patients ( or future card seekers) do you think our country will restrict the hell out of mmj? leaving it only for the chronically ill? or will they shoot the whole idea down. I don't know why someone that needs marijuana for medical reasons could be refused. Crazy thing is after the 3 different stomach pills, countless and mindless ideas from doctors trying to help, the only thing that lets me enjoy a breakfast with my family is marijuana. I can eat anything i want if i smoke when i wake up. You have no idea how good breakfast taste when you eat it high every couple months:smoke: too bad daily isn't an option.

2. I lived in PA forever, I live in DE now, but I haven't been hopeful at at. I doubt either of us could get an MMJ card anytime soon. Supposedly you can get one in Jersey, but its damn near impossible, or some of my family would have one by now.

3. simple isnt it. if you believe having mmj would benefit you its worth calling and making an appointment. if your doctor isnt doing his job u should find another.

4. If prop 19 passes I do not think the current MMJ states will change anything for the worse.

For new states setting up a mmj program I imagine they may require more doctor referrals or something along those lines? I dont think they will restrict the qualifying conditions tho. Its very established already that cannabis helps pain, regardless of how many people put that as their condition.

Thats my two cents.:smoke: