Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will incense cover the smell of my vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spitzz, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Hey guys and gals.

So I recently bought my first vaporizer as I heard of how good they are for you, how baked you can get off of them, saving weed. Etc.

I bought a whip type, desktop vaporizer and I was wondering, (I still live with my rents) If I smoke in my room (which my parents go in and out of a few times a day) will burning incense during and after vaping cover the burnt popcorn/herb smell? I have a fairly small room so the smoke should get around quickly.

Do you guys have any tips, I'm sick of smoking outside in this terrible east-coast weather.

2. Yes, it will cover the smell up.

If you want to take an extra measure, you can get some ozium at walmart in the car freshener section.

But incense will be fine.

3. Yeah it definitely will, but your parents are just gonna question why your room smells like a headshop.

4. I used to smoke every day in my room without my mom knowing, just the daily incense.... and a sploof.

5. Just say you like the smell of incense as apposed to febreeze or other air fresheners.

6. Already packing some! :smoke:

And just to be clear is there any way to describe the smell other than burnt popcorn mixed with herb?

7. You shouldn't really be getting that burnt popcorn smell unless you are burning your weed...

8. Burnt popcorn smell from my experience happens when you start to burn your weed.. and even that smell goes away really fast if you have a ceiling fan.. or it does for me at least. I can vape and my room wont smell like 10 minutes later.. just a fan.

9. Turn your vapes temp down a bit, or mess with it until you don't get the burnt popcorn smell anymore, and try vaping that. Ideally, when you vape, there should be minimal or no vapor when you exhale.

10. Dryer sheet on heater vent. Will cover the smell and wont be a foreign scent.

11. Use Salvia for your incense.

12. I reccomend getting a fan. I vape with a soldering iron and use a fan and never have problems with smell. I can even sesh my pipe in my room with just a fan aswell.