Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I Regret it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lerf, May 20, 2011.

1. So... SMoking everyday, thinking it's a great thing because it really is. Do any of you guys regret smoking everyday? 5 Years later am I going to wish that I didn't spend 300 Dollars on weed per month? What is the real reason to stop really? I use it religiously but to help out my stress and idiot tolerance?

2. at one point i thought that too. in my opinion, as long as you an afford it, then why not? I smoke about an ounce ever month or so, bout $400 a month, but I had no problem affording that and still living my life and saving etc, so I never saw an issue. For me, it helps me in a number of ways, so I justify it that way. I had a career and shit too so people never really thought of me as a burnout. that being said, I just left my career, sold my car and place, and am going to travel around the world for a year, so who knows what that shit does to your brain haha...ive been a daily smoker for about 3 yrs now and never had any negative effects.

smoke on.

3. I think you should change it to "Yes, I wouldn't start if I had the choice again" vs. "No, It's changed who I am"

Because for me, as much as I appriciate the lessons learned from ganja, I would not start smoking if I had the chance to relive. Because I think it'd be a way easier life. Although meaningless. I've lived a MEANINGFUL life, I'd like to see what it's like to be a mindless drone just for curiosity.

4. Smoking has helped me out in many different ways. I took my very first hit off of a bong while I was taking a vacation with my cousin in Beaufort, SC. My cousin's name is Tammy...She and her room mate would let me do whatever I wanted to and plus they were weed smokers. Tammy's room mate's son's name is Arron. He and I have a two year age difference and he had a good bit of weed at the time that we went. The first night I was there he tried to get me to smoke but I wouldn't do it.

I had been thinking about it all the next day on whether or not I should smoke and then I said to myself... I'm on fucking vacation so why not. And sure enough the next night he asked if I wanted to smoke.

At the time he had made a GB that kicked my ass. I took two hits off of it and then sat down for like a min. I then got up (The weed had not kicked in yet) and went to the bathroom to piss. I wound up pissing all over the wall and then staring at myself in the mirror for like 15 mins. I knew then I was high... After that I asked Arron what the hell he did to me and he said that I was high and that I just needed to sit back and accept that i'm high and listen to some music. So I did. I listened to two words of Shinedown and busted out laughing. After that I went to bed...Thinking that I was about to die or something.

About three months after that I got my first dime of reg. I pre-made a GB and waited for my mom and step dad to go to bed. After they were out I went to the garage and smoked and wound up the highest that I have ever been. I continued to smoke and my grades improved...My K/D on Call of Duty: Black Ops went through the roof and the smart ass attitude that I always had just faded away. I became the coolest kid to be around... Everyone loved me.

So no...I do not think that you will regret it. :) I didn't.

5. I have contemplated this many a time. I'd say that i matured when i started smoking and went from an immature hyper little fuck to a guy you can just chill with and smoke a dubbie.

6. Definitely improved my overall quality of life in many different ways :smoke:

If you have your priorities straight, and have the money for bud... why not? :smoke:

7. regrets are for pussies

8. You won't regret spending money. When you want something. Get it. Later on, you might not want it anymore, but when you look back, and that's what made you happy, than you won't regret it. If it makes you happy and it's what you want to do, don't stop, and you won't regret it.