Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I pass?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PassDaDank, Aug 15, 2010.

1. I haven't smoked for a month now and I work full time for the city which means I cut grass all day. The heat index has varied from 105 to 115 the passed two weeks. I drink plenty of water and I sweat a whole bunch. I get tested on Wednesday. Will I be clean?

2. most likely yes, you would be very unlucky to fail

3. How frequently did you smoke before you quit? That plays a big role as well.

4. Unless you smoked in gargantuan amounts, you should pass with flying colors.
    I mean seeing your job, smoking an oz a week should have passed out your system by now.

5. No it dosnt at all you could have been high that day off a quad and if you quit smoking for a month in that shit you will be fine I 99.99% garentee you, which from my standpoint is like a solid 80% chance of passing haha who wouldnt want a B- on a test

6. Definitely. I have seen people pass in 1 week of stopping

7. Thanks guys I'm doin this drink a glass of water every hour just to make sure haha buy I will buy a take home test today just to see I appreciate it

8. you will not pass

9. I passed haha

10. Congratulations.