Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will i pass?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iB Blitzed, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I know there are countless amounts of threads like this but i just wanted to get a personal one here.

Tomorrow or Saturday I might have a urine test for a job at target.
    I last smoked on Sunday night - about a gram, and maybe another gram saturday night.
    I'm about 6'1" 245 lbs, a little overweight,
    Do I have a chance at beating this thing?

2. with your build, hell no.

3. so even one joint like 5 days from the test will fail me?

4. Ya, fat absorbs THC like no ones business. If you haven't been downing water or cranberry juice and running like your running from the cops your gonna be dirty for sure.

5. #5 koopatroopa33, Jun 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2010
    What you want to do is try to dilute your urine on the day of the test and take b12 vitamins, make sure you piss at least once before pissing for your test.

What I'd do is drink a couple of the huge energy drinks and tons of water hours before the test and prey it works ;P

Actually he should avoid exercise since his test is in 1 or 2 days

If you get lucky, it is possible.

6. It most likely will not be a observed test get your self some clean piss from a friend or other person. Or order some synthetic urine off the net or local head shop. put it in a condom or small zip lock bag and wear a couple pairs of tight underwear to keep it warm.

They may listen out side the door so drink lots of water and take a big old piss.
    Then put the clean urine in the test cup.

Damn piss test piss me off. Coming to work stoned is one thing but what you do on sat night is no employers business or any one else's for that matter.

You can get CHEAP piss test strips from Amazon.com I have a lean build and can be test clean in 10 days after much daily chronic use with lots of fluids and exercise. I depends on the person. Some test are better than others but I doubt target is using top of the line piss test.

Good luck

7. ok, well just found out my test will not be until the 14th, thanks to a planned family vacation. I'll drink lots, sweat my ass off on the beach, and hopefully turn up clean. god i need this job

8. Do as much exercise as you can until 2 days before your test, that's when you want to stop exercising completely, and of course don't smoke :p

9. I'm in the same boat, except the last time I smoked was 3 weeks ago. I bought a take-home test and failed it, but I'm hoping in 1-2 weeks I'll be alright.

But what the fuck, why does Target drug test? Why does anyone test for marijuana? Fuck all of them.

10. so do you guys think i should be good? after a week on the beach with jogs in the morning and plenty of water>

11. I wouldn't risk it. There's more you can do before the test. I would buy a test at Walmart and see if you pass and then go from there.

12. thats two full weeks from the last time i smoked. i am not a daily smoker by any means. usually one time a week or less. drinking a good bit of water and just all the sweat just from being on the beach alone, plus some jogging throughout the week, i'm guessing i should be ok.

Not like I have an option anyway, the interview is scheduled.

13. drinking water won't do anything, what you need to do is keep getting exercise and than stop getting exercise 2 days before the test, that's all you can do tbh, well and not smoke :p

Good Luck

14. Here, I wrote this a while back. I took the test a while ago and passed. :hello:

I just got hired to work as In Stock TM, so I gotta restock and check prices and shit.

Anyways, you go through about 1-2 interviews depending on the job. One thing is DON'T BE PICKY! If they ask what you're interested just say anything and you're available anytime (Unless you have school or something, than you can say it then or tell them later. I waited until later to make myself representable)

You have to take a VERY easy test, which the answer is either "Tell Supervisor" or "Do the job right".

If they call you again here's where shit gets tricky. Once you're told that they want you on board, you got 24 hours to take a drug test or they rescind the offer.

For me, its a piss test and the person isn't with you in the bathroom. They check pH, color and temperature ON THE SPOT. After they send it to the lab and within a day or two Target will let you know in an email to go to some orientation meaning you're in the clear!

After that, they will test you from time to time, so I'm on a T break in the foreseeable future..... so its up to you if you're willing to give it up.

Macy's is having a hiring spree too and they don't drug test, just an FYI.

15. thanks man, appreciate that post.
    Target is the better option for me, mom used to work there and her name means something there.
    I plan on doing some serious cutting back on smoking. Like save it for parties or special occassions to cut my chances of getting stuck with a random. My mom worked there from september until about march and only had her pre-hiring drug test. so idk how this target works.
    But hopefully i can pass this test because the job i have now, is just going down hill.

16. I would take a test the night before, if the home test keeps showing positive, than maybe consider alternate options like fake piss or friend's piss.

17. I smoked on May 14th, I have a similar build as you, and I tested positive on a First Check test I bought at Walmart. I wouldn't go into the test assuming you're going to pass.

18. well, when did you take your test? cuz whether i fail or pass, i have to take my test sometime around the 14-16. So fingers crossed i can pass but if i dont, oh well. No target for me.

19. was going through your posts, saw that you said that you smoked everyday for a month killing an ounce before your last time. Thats nothing near my situation. i had an 1/8th for more than a month.