Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I pass???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by scaredashell123, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Background: I’m 6’1, 185 pounds. Not active at all. *I only smoke blunts (hemps, backwoods, etc)* I’m an occasional/frequent smoker. Summer 2018 I smoked 1-2 times a day. Once school started back in August 2018 I slowed down a lot. I’d say I was smoking 2-3 times a week, if that. Once Jan 2019 came around, I was only smoking about one day of the week. February 15th was my last real session. I stopped for a minute. Then I took 1-2 hits of a blunt on March 8th, March 15th and March 16th. After that I was cold turkey. Took an at home test (First Check) with my 3rd or 4th void of the day on April 6th. Came back negative for THC. Second line wasn’t bold but was very apparent. Notified I will be having a pre-employment drug test on April 12th. Didn’t really do any hardcore diluting just drank water everyday and tried to eat heavy. Went out for drinks on April 11th and woke up on the 12th (day of the drug test) kinda hungover and a little dehydrated. Drank tons of water, ate some Waffle House and headed to my lab test around 3PM. When giving my sample, it was my 3rd void of the day and I could barely get to the line (probably because of my dehydration) and my pee was yellow. I was very freaked out because this made me think my pee was very concentrated so I went out and bought another drug test (Equate 12 Panel). I took the at home within an hour of my lab test with my 4th void of the day and it came back negative for THC. Of course this still didn’t ease my mind and I’ve been worrying since. It’s now April 16th and I haven’t heard anything back and I’m freaking out. Any opinions on whether I should pass or not? I really need this job and I’ve been worrying myself sick.

2. You took 2 tests saying negative. I’d say negative.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thanks for your feedback. So you don’t think the drinking the night before harmed me that much?

4. 2 tests no problem same burger and fries on Friday please

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Thanks but you lost me at burgers and fries??

6. For those who did get positive for THC results, how long did it take for your MRO to contact you? Today would make 6 days since my test and I’m thinking if I haven’t heard from the MRO I maybe in the clear.