Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I pass?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JonahStonah, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Failed a probation drug test on October 4th, and have a test on November 4th. On October 8th I took one quick hit off a blunt and blew it right out. I've gone to the gym 3 times this month for an hour each time and sweat, been pissing like 2-3 times each day. Will I be good? Weigh about 135.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You will be fine I believe sir :)

3. I need more than that. Lol this would be my second failed test which is no good

4. Well if you fail you will know why. Your own damn fault. And your probably gonna fail too. Just drink a shit load of water and make sure you pissing clear before your test take some b vitamins to add yellow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. You think I'll fail? Its 26 days plus sweating at the gym and being active with water

6. #6 SlyGuy09, Oct 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2013
    You are perfectly fine, one hit at your weight would stay in your system for 5-7 days at the most.